Frequently Asked Questions
The information presented here represents practices as known August 2021. Parents will be notified as situations change and practices change.
- What are “important times” at Copeland to remember?
- What time does my child eat lunch and have recess?
- How do I report an absence?
- When should I keep my child home from school?
- Is busing provided to and from school?
- Is before- and after-school care available?
- What time should my child arrive at school?
- What special occasions are there during the year?
- How am I notified if school has been cancelled?
- How can I participate in my child’s classroom?
- How do I communicate with my child’s teacher?
- May I send in Birthday Treats to celebrate my child’s birthday at school?
- Is there an area where parents are encouraged to park?
- Where do I drop my child off on days when there is indoor recess (rain or severe cold)?
- What is the temperature cutoff that determines Indoor Recess?
- Does Copeland have a “lost and found”?
- Can my student order a hot lunch?
- What are CFA vendor lunches?
- Where do I pick up my child?
- What are some key dates to be aware of for the 22-23 school year?